Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Don’t you just want to sit and watch TV after a stressful day at work? Yeah, me too! Sit back and relax. This Spicy Pineapple Margarita will surely make you feel so good! Just follow these steps that I have listed and you will have the best time tonight! A big thanks to my best friend, George, for this awesome drink! I just became my favourite! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. Have a wonderful night, friends. Remember that it’s okay to rest and relax. Enjoy!
12 fluid ounces pineapple juice
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 jalapeño chile, cut in half lengthwise
¼ c fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
4 tsp tajin seasoning
4 lime wedges
¾ c (6 ounces) tequila
Jalapeño slices and pineapple wedges, for garnish (optional)
1. Add the pineapple juice, jalapeno, and sugar into a small saucepan. Stir until just mixed.
2. Put the pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Allow the mixture to boil.
3. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then simmer the mixture for another 3 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture and discard any solid parts.
5. Place the mixture inside the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
6. Add the lime juice and stir until well blended.
7. In a shallow dish, add the tajin seasoning.
8. Wipe the rim of four glasses with a lime wedge.
9. Dip each rim of the glasses into the bowl with the tajin seasoning.
10. Add ice into the prepared glasses. Make sure to fill each.
11. Pour tequila into the glasses.
12. Top each with the pineapple mixture.
13. Shake each glass until the contents are well combined.
14. Serve with a pineapple wedge and jalapeno slices. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!