Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
The rich flavours of this dish will surely satisfy all your cravings today! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
16 oz dry pasta
3 tbsp butter
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp flour
1 c chicken broth
2 c half and half
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
2 c grated mozzarella cheese, divided
1-2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 (12 ounces) fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
5. Add flour and stir until well mixed.
6. Add the chicken broth and stir until well mixed.
7. Add the half & half and stir until well combined.
8. Add the red pepper flakes, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
9. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
10. Add the Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Stir until well mixed and melted completely.
11. Slice the sausage into small cuts.
12. Add the slices of sausage into the sauce and stir until well combined.
13. Add the cooked pasta and parsley. Toss until well combined.
14. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
15. Prepare the broiler and preheat.
16. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
17. Transfer everything into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
18. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
19. Place it inside the broiler and broil for about 3 minutes or until done.
20. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 476 | TOTAL FAT: 22g | SATURATED FAT: 13g | TRANS FAT: 1g | UNSATURATED FAT: 8g | CHOLESTEROL: 66mg | SODIUM: 682mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 50g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 5g | PROTEIN: 19g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!