Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I love this dish so much! This will always have a place in my top list of best recipes! Now, I get to share it with you, how awesome is that? Try it now and prepare to be amazed! Modify the recipe if you want to. Serve this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake pretty much any time of the day! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
16 oz dry pasta
3 tbsp butter
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp flour
1 c chicken broth
2 c half and half
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
2 c grated mozzarella cheese, divided
1-2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 (12 ounces) fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it.
2. Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add garlic and sauté for about a minute or until aromatic.
6. Add flour and stir until well mixed.
7. Add the chicken broth and whisk until well mixed.
8. Add the half & half, then stir until well blended.
9. Add the red pepper flakes, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Simmer everything for 5 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick.
10. Add 1 cup of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well mixed and melted completely.
11. Add the sliced sausage, pasta, and parsley. Stir until well combined.
12. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
13. Transfer the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
14. Place it inside the oven and broil for about 3 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
15. Remove from the oven and let it sit at room temperature to cool for a few minutes.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!