Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 15mins | Total: 35 mins | Servings: 8 | Yield: 8 turkey burgers
Burgers are one of our favorites in the spring and summer, but I have to confess that we generally settle for pre-made burgers instead of taking the time to prepare ours. Yeah, I know they’re more expensive, but in this situation, comfort is almost always a priority over the price I’m paying. But don’t worry, I love cooking.
Burgers made with turkey recently made a comeback as they are lean and healthier to eat compared to conventional beef burgers. Those who want to enjoy a burger, but don’t have all the guilt will fall in love with how this recipe tastes. It tastes just as spectacular, and my children love it, I bet your kids will this too. These Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers are everything you need for a bad day or a little more interesting dish. It’s now time to move from frozen pizzas and chicken nuggets and grab some more interesting food. Try this recipe for Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(2) large eggs, beaten
(2) cloves garlic, minced
4 ounces feta cheese
(1) (10 oz) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
2 pounds ground turkey
1. Prepare the outdoor grill, preheat for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
2. Add and mix eggs, garlic, feta cheese, spinach, and turkey while preheating the grill, until well-combined in a large bowl, form into (8) patties.
3. Cook it on the preheated grill for 15 to 20 minutes, until the middle is no longer pink.
1. To make this a freezer cooking day, simply wrap the raw burgers individually in plastic wrap or parchment paper, and then in a Ziploc freezer bag – no pre-cooking required. It isn’t important to do it in advance, though, because they’re just as delicious thrown straight on the grill.
2. You can use foil made from aluminum to keep the food moist, cook evenly, and make washing much easier.
Per Serving: 233.4 calories; fat 13g 20% DV; cholesterol 142.9mg 48% DV; sodium 266.1mg 11% DV; protein 27.4g 55% DV; carbohydrates 2.4g 1% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!