Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
The best pizza ever! This Spinach Artichoke Pizza is packed with delicious flavors. Ready in less than an hour, this is surely a must-try! Try it now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (1/2 c)
2 ounces finely shredded Parmesan cheese (lightly packed 1/2 c)
6-8 canned artichoke hearts, drained well and quartered (don’t use marinated)
4 ounces provolone cheese (1 c. I used deli slices and chopped)
8 ounces fresh spinach, divided
16 ounces pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
3/4 c milk
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
Red pepper flakes, for serving (optional)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Put the pizza stone inside the preheating oven for about 20 minutes.
3. Place the pizza dough onto a sheet of parchment paper, then stretch it out to about a 13-inch round shape.
4. Brush the pizza dough with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then sprinkle salt and pepper.
5. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add about 3/4 of the spinach, then sauté for a few minutes until wilted completely.
8. Place the sauteed spinach onto paper towels, then press it to remove most of the liquid. Finely chop the spinach.
9. Add butter into the same pan and allow it to melt.
10. Add flour and onion, then whisk and cook for about 2 minutes to remove the raw taste.
11. Add milk and whisk until well blended. Simmer until the texture becomes thick. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season. Remove the pan from the stove.
12. Add the chopped spinach and minced garlic, then stir until well mixed.
13. Add the spinach Bechamel sauce over the pizza dough and spread it evenly.
14. Chop the spinach, then sprinkle it on top of the sauce.
15. Sprinkle chopped artichokes, provolone cheese, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese on top.
16. Bake for about 10 to 13 minutes or until done.
17. Remove from the oven, then slice into even pieces.
18. Sprinkle red pepper flakes.
19. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 531 Calories from Fat 225 Fat 25g38% Saturated Fat 12g75% Cholesterol 47mg16% Sodium 1244mg54% Potassium 479mg14% Carbohydrates 54g18% Fiber 4g17% Sugar 7g8% Protein 15g30% Vitamin A 4875IU98 Vitamin C 15.7 mg19% Calcium 460mg46% Iron 4.3 mg24%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!