Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
Breakfast for champions! These delicious muffins never fail to make me smile every time I eat them. These treats are the best way to start the day! With very basic ingredients, this recipe is a must-try! I love how all the ingredients complement well with each other to make such delicious treats! In just 20 minutes, you can have something beautiful and mouthwatering at the same time! What are you waiting for? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Just follow these easy steps for they will guide you to perfection. Don’t forget to share this recipe. Enjoy!
1/4 c feta cheese, crumbled
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 c spinach, chopped
1/2 c sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 c egg whites
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 12-cup muffin pan.
3. Add egg whites, eggs, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and spinach into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
4. Fill each cup of the muffin pan with the batter. Fill them, with only about 3/4 cup.
5. Top each cup with sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
6. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 to 18 minutes or until done.
7. Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for at least 5 minutes.
8. Run a knife on the side of the cups to loosen them.
9. Invert the cups to release the muffins.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!