If you want a quick and easy recipe to try today, then you have got to give this one a go! In just less than an hour, you will surely enjoy this Spinach Feta Cheese Quiche! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 pie crust
2 tbsp chopped onions
1/2 bunch fresh spinach, chopped (about 1 c chopped)
1/2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 c feta cheese crumbles
1 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Thaw the frozen pie crust at room temperature.
2. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
3. Use a fork to poke small holes over the pie crust.
4. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
5. Add eggs, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
6. Spread the onions over the crust.
7. Add the spinach over the onions.
8. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
9. Spread the crumbled feta cheese on top.
10. Pour the egg mixture over.
11. Place the pie onto a cookie sheet.
12. Scatter butter pieces on top.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!