Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
I highly recommend you try this recipe! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
8 ounces button mushrooms
1 clove garlic, minced
1 10 ounces box frozen spinach, thawed
4 large Eggs
1 c milk
2 ounces feta cheese
1/4 c Parmesan, grated
1/2 c shredded mozzarella
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Squeeze the spinach to remove excess water.
3. Clean and rinse the mushrooms.
4. Mince the garlic and slice the mushrooms in thin cuts.
5. Place a non-stick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the garlic, mushrooms, and salt, then sauté until aromatic and soft. This will take about 5 minutes.
7. Apply cooking spray in a 9-inch pie dish.
8. Put the prepared spinach on the bottom of the greased pie dish.
9. Put the sauteed mushrooms and garlic over the spinach.
10. Top the mushrooms with a generous amount of crumbled feta.
11. Mix milk, eggs, pepper, and Parmesan cheese into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
12. Spread the egg mixture on top of the feta.
13. Sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on top.
14. Put the pie dish onto a baking sheet.
15. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 55 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
16. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
17. Slice it into 6 pieces.
18. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!