Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This spectacular recipe is to die for! You have got to give this Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche a try. In just an hour, you will surely have the perfect breakfast to serve today. Enjoy!
4 large Eggs
1/4 c grated Parmesan
8 ounces mushrooms
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 c shredded mozzarella
2 ounces feta cheese
1 10-ounce box of frozen chopped spinach
1 c milk
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cooking oil, divided
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Wrap the spinach with cloth, then squeeze to remove excess liquid.
3. Rinse with water the mushrooms to remove any dirt. Slice them into thin pieces. Mince the garlic as well.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the garlic and mushrooms, then sauté until aromatic, soft, and the liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Season with salt to taste.
7. Apply cooking spray to a 9-inch pie plate.
8. Add the spinach, mushrooms, and crumbled feta to the pie plate. Arrange them in layers.
9. Add Parmesan cheese, eggs, milk, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
10. Add the egg mixture over the ingredients on the pie plate.
11. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the egg mixture.
12. Place the pie plate in the preheated oven and bake the quiche for 50 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
13. Remove the quiche from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Slice into even servings.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1 slice Calories: 187 kcal Carbohydrates: 6 g Protein: 13 g Fat: 13 g Sodium: 378 mg Fiber: 2 g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!