Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
If you want savory food, then this recipe is perfect for you! You can serve this quiche pretty much any time of the day! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, name it, this quiche is perfect for that! Just follow these easy steps, and you are good to go!
1 c milk
1/2 c shredded mozzarella
2 ounces feta cheese
1 clove of garlic, minced
4 large Eggs
1 10-ounce box of frozen chopped spinach
1/4 c grated Parmesan
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 ounces mushrooms
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cooking oil, divided
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Squeeze the spinach to remove most of the liquid content.
3. Rinse the mushrooms with water to remove the dirt. Slice them into thin pieces.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the minced garlic and mushrooms into the skillet, then sauté for a few minutes until aromatic and soft.
7. Apply cooking spray to a 9-inch pie plate.
8. Add the sauteed mushrooms, crumbled feta, and spinach to the prepared pie plate.
9. In a mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, eggs, milk, and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
10. Add the egg mixture over the veggies.
11. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Slice into even pieces.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge or freezer.
Serving: 1 slice Calories: 187 kcal Carbohydrates: 6 g Protein: 13 g Fat: 13 g Sodium: 378 mg Fiber: 2 g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!