Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then, this is it! This Spinach Stuffed Salmon will surely make your day extra special! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
For the Salmon
4 salmon fillets (4-6 oz. each)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or to taste
For The Spinach Stuffing
3 ounces cream cheese
½ c mozzarella cheese
½ c feta cheese crumbles
3 ounces fresh baby spinach
1. In a mixing bowl, add the feta cheese, cream cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Stir until well combined.
2. Chop the spinach and toss them into the cheese mixture. Use your hands to mix until well combined.
3. Make a pocket-like slice in the middle of each salmon.
4. Rub olive oil over each salmon fillet, then season each with Cajun seasoning.
5. Stuff each salmon fillet with the stuffing.
6. Arrange the stuffed salmon onto a baking sheet.
7. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
8. Place the stuffed salmon fillets inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!
1. For the best result, only use fresh salmon.
2. Make sure to use your hands to mix the stuffing.
3. You can also adjust the cooking time depending on your preference.
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 176mg | Sodium: 483mg | Potassium: 1310mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3151IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!