Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
These delicious heavenly treats will make your day extra special! With these ingredients, you will have the best dish to serve for lunch or dinner! Serve these Spring Rolls with ketchup and mayonnaise. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Have a blessed day, friends. I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1/4 c canola oil divided
8 c napa cabbage sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic minced
2 carrots sliced thinly
8 oz bamboo shoots sliced thinly
2 tbsp mirin
1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp cornstarch
24 8″ square spring roll wrappers
canola oil for frying
1. Place a large heavy skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 1/2 canola oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the napa cabbage and cook for about 10 minutes. Make sure to stir continuously.
4. Add the garlic, bamboo shoots, and carrots. Stir and cook for about a minute.
5. Add the soy sauce, mirin, and sesame oil. Stir until well mixed. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
6. Dissolve cornstarch with 2 tbsp of water.
7. Unroll the spring rolls and brush the sides with the slurry.
8. Add 2 tbsp of the cooled filling to the lower part of each wrapper. Fold and seal the sides.
9. Place a Dutch oven and the stove and turn the heat to 325 degrees F.
10. Add 3-inches of oil and allow it to become hot.
11. Add the spring rolls and cook for about 3 minutes or until they become golden brown.
12. Remove from the oil onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
13. Serve hot and enjoy!
Yield: 24 spring rolls, Amount per serving: Calories: 143g | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 104mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 930g | Vitamin C: 7.3g | Calcium: 32g | Iron: 0.8g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!