What a recipe! This Stacked Steak Fajita is so good that you would want to eat it pretty much all the time! Ready in less than an hour, this luscious dish is total comfort food! Just follow these easy steps for they will guide you to perfection!
2 tbsp olive oil
2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
1 tbsp dried oregano
2 tbsp cumin
2 large onions, one thinly sliced and one whole
1/2 orange juice
1/4 c lime juice
2 tbsp paprika
2 lbs. skirt steak, thinly sliced
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp garlic powder
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Add garlic powder, steak, paprika, dried oregano, salt, and cumin into a large mixing bowl. Toss until the steak slices are well coated.
3. Add lime juice and orange juice over the steak, then rub each until well coated. Marinate them for a few minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
4. Slice the onion into two.
5. Place one half of the onion side down in the middle of a rimmed baking sheet.
6. Poke a bamboo skewer in the middle of the onion.
7. Thread the meat slices with the bamboo skewer.
8. Add the other half of the onion over the meat slices.
9. Scatter the peppers and onion slices around the baking sheet.
10. Drizzle olive oil over the veggies.
11. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the Stacked Steak Fajita for about 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
12. Remove the Stacked Steak Fajita from the oven, and slice the meat.
13. Add meat slices in the middle of a warmed tortilla.
14. Add the veggies on top, then drizzle olive oil and garnish with cilantro. Fold it in half.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!