Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 1 Serving
This Steak Diane Recipe is just too perfect! If you love steak, then you have got to give this one a try! I am so excited to share this with you because I know that you are going to love it! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 tbsp brandy
2 tsp Dijon mustard
200 g “NY” strip steak
60 ml cream, thin or pouring
25 g butter
1 tsp pepper, freshly cracked
1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp salt
1 shallot, finely diced
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the steaks and cook to your preference. Transfer onto a clean plate.
3. Add butter into the empty pan and allow it to melt.
4. Add the shallots and sauté until soft.
5. Add the Dijon mustard, cream, Worcestershire sauce, and brandy. Stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the pan to get browned bits. Allow the mixture to boil.
6. Add salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir until well blended.
7. Put the steaks back into the pan, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
8. Place the steaks onto a clean serving plate, then spoon the delicious sauce over.
9. Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
10. Serve hot with green beans on the side. Enjoy!
Serving: 1 serve | Calories: 941 kcal | Carbohydrates: 11 g | Protein: 44 g | Fat: 73 g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!