Prep Time: 3 hrs 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 3 hrs 30 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This Strawberry Pie is so great that this was probably my fifth time making it this week alone! This will be the best dessert you will ever have today! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to this recipe if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make it even better! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 pound of strawberries, sliced
1 1/2 c water
1 9-inch frozen pie crust baked
1 3 ounces pkg strawberry jello
1/4 c cornstarch
1 c sugar
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pie crust on how to prepare it. Let it cool completely at room temperature.
2. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add water and sugar, then stir until well blended.
4. Add the cornstarch and stir until well mixed. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, and then add the strawberry jello. Stir until well blended. Let the mixture cool completely.
6. Add the strawberries, then toss until well coated with the sauce.
7. Transfer the mixture to the prepared crust and spread it evenly.
8. Put it in the fridge to chill for about 2 to 3 hours.
9. Add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each serving.
10. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Calories: 734 kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 582mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 22.2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 3.8mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!