Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Talk about a complete meal! These Stuffed Peppers will become your favorite for sure! Give this recipe a try now and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today. Enjoy!
1 tsp garlic powder
1 c cooked rice
1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes, divided and drained
1 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 medium onion, diced
4 bell peppers (any color you have)
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Slice and remove the top of each pepper, then discard the seeds.
3. Lay the prepared peppers in an 8×8-inch baking pan.
4. Put a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add the ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown.
6. Transfer the browned beef onto a clean plate.
7. In the same skillet, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the chopped peppers, 1/2 of the tomatoes, and onions. Sauté for a few minutes until soft and translucent.
9. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and pepper to season. Stir until well blended.
10. Put browned beef back into the skillet and stir until just mixed.
11. Add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, rice, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Stir until well blended.
12. Stuff each of the prepared pepper with the meat mixture.
13. Top each with the rest of the tomatoes.
14. Cover the stuffed pepper with aluminium foil.
15. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for an hour.
16. Remove the foil cover, then sprinkle more cheese on top.
17. Bake for 15 more minutes or until the cheese has melted completely and turns golden brown.
18. Remove from the oven.
19. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!