Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Rest Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This Stuffed Pork Tenderloin will be the best decision you will ever make today! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. Enjoy!
1 1/2-pound pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
1 garlic clove, minced
2 slices bacon, chopped
1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped, plus more to garnish
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
6 ounces brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/3 c onion, chopped, (from 1/2 small onion)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Place an oven-proof skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add 2 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the bacon, then cook until brown and crispy.
5. Add the onion and mushrooms, then saute until translucent and soft.
6. Add minced garlic, chopped parsley, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 1/4 tsp of pepper. Stir and cook for a minute until aromatic. Move the mixture onto a clean plate.
To Stuff the Pork:
1. Prepare the pork by removing the silver skin. Run a knife in the middle of the pork and open it up.
2. Cover the pork with plastic wrap, then gently pound it with a meat tenderizer.
3. Add the mushroom mixture over the pork and spread it evenly. Roll from end to end, then use toothpicks to close it up.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
1. Put the same skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 2 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the tenderloin, then sear all sides for about 8 minutes.
4. Place the skillet inside the preheated oven and bake the pork for about 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
5. Place the tenderloin onto a chopping board and allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes to incorporate all the flavours.
6. Slice the pork tenderloin into even servings.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!