Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Hello, friends! How are you all doing? This recipe I am sharing with you today has always been a part of my family since I was little. My Grandma made these little treats all the time! I have loved them since, and I love them now! Now, I get to share it with you as well! Thanks, Grandma! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As awesome as this recipe already is, you are more than welcome to add more ingredients to it if you prefer. Serve these heavenly treats with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a snack to remember! Don’t forget to share this with your friends as well. Anyway, I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe. Have a beautiful day, everyone. Enjoy!
8 ounces can buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups cooking oil
1. Add sugar and cinnamon into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
2. Make a 1-inch hole in the middle of each biscuit. Use a cookie cutter for this. Set aside the cut-outs for later use.
3. Place a small skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add 3 biscuits into the hot oil at a time, then cook each side until they turn golden brown. Repeat the process to the rest of the biscuits including the reserved cut-outs.
6. Remove the biscuits from the hot oil, then place them on a serving plate. Allow them to cool completely.
7. Coat each biscuit with the sugar mixture.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!