Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
So worth it! 4 to 6 hours of cooking time will be well spent with this Super Simple Boneless Pork Loin In The Crockpot! My entire family loves this dish so much. I always serve this on weeknight dinner! The best thing about this is that the leftovers taste even more when used for sandwiches! Try this recipe now, and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make. Enjoy!
1 tsp onion powder
1 large onion I prefer sweet onion or Vidalia
2 c broth I prefer chicken broth, but any broth works
1 tsp granulated garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp paprika
3-4 lbs. Boneless Pork Loin
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1. Apply cooking spray to the bottom of a crockpot.
2. Slice the onion into thin round pieces.
3. Add the onion slices into the crockpot.
4. Place the pork loin on top of the onions.
5. Add paprika, garlic, salt, black pepper, and onion powder on top of the pork loin. Toss until well coated.
6. Pour in 2 cups of broth.
7. Cover and seal the crockpot, then cook the pork loin for about 6 hours on a low setting or 4 hours on a high setting.
8. When the meat reaches a 145 internal temperature, it is ready for serving.
9. Serve and enjoy!
I used a 4-quart crockpot for this recipe.
Make sure to check the meat after 4 hours to check if it’s ready.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. Use the leftovers for sandwiches. Shred the meat into small pieces, then mix them with BBQ sauce.
Serving: 1servings | Sodium: 613mg | Calcium: 19mg | Vitamin C: 2mg | Vitamin A: 137IU | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 696mg | Cholesterol: 107mg | Calories: 274 kcal | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 10g | Protein: 39g | Carbohydrates: 5g | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!