Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr
It’s my pleasure to share with you this recipe I just discovered! Oh, man, this will be the creamiest and most delicious Cinnamon Roll Cake you will ever have! Try it now and prepare to be amazed. Serve it with a cup of coffee, and you have yourself a snack to remember! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups milk
1 stick melted butter
2 stick butter -room temp
1 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
4 ounces cream cheese room temp
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
4-6 tablespoons milk-mixed until desired consistency
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all the cake ingredients aside from the melted butter. Beat until well mixed.
4. Add the melted butter and beat until well blended.
5. Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
6. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the topping. Beat until well mixed.
7. Spoon the mixture and drop them in small amounts on top of the cake batter.
8. Use a butter knife to create swirls on top.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
10. Remove the cake from the oven and let it sit at room temperature.
11. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the glaze. Stir until well blended.
12. Pour the glaze over the warm cake and spread it evenly.
13. Let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!