Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you want the best food to eat today, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Serve this over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! As perfect as this recipe is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! By the way, a big thanks to my cousin, Emma, for this spectacular recipe! I never would have tasted perfection if it weren’t for you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Do me a favour, will you? Smile today! The world could use a big and bright smile today. Enjoy!
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
freshly cracked pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4-5 pieces)
1. Add brown sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
2. Put the chicken thighs onto a chopping board.
3. Use paper towels to pat them dry.
4. Sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken breasts and rub each until well coated.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the chicken thighs and cook each side for 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving: 1 Serving, Calories: 317.58 kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.55g | Protein: 28.65g | Fat: 18.48g | Sodium: 483.23m | g Fiber: 0.2g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!