Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this spectacular recipe to my friends, and that includes you! These Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken Thighs are so good that this was my fifth time cooking them this week alone! A big thanks to my friend, Nick, for recommending this recipe. Now, allow me to share this recipe with you as well! All you need are these very simple ingredients and easy steps, and you are good to go! Invite your friends and family over. Surprise them with these heavenly treats! By the way, you are more than welcome to modify this recipe according to your liking. I know that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a good one, friends. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4-5 pieces)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
freshly cracked pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Add garlic powder, freshly cracked pepper, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
2. Lay the chicken thighs onto a chopping board, then use paper towels to pat them dry.
3. Sprinkle the mixed seasonings on top, then rub each until well coated.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chicken, then cook each side for 5 to 7 minutes or until done.
7. Transfer onto a clean serving plate.
8. Serve right away and enjoy!
Serving: 1 Serving Calories: 317.58 kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.55 g | Protein: 28.65 g | Fat: 18.48g | Sodium: 483.23 mg | Fiber: 0.2 g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!