Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
This Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie is my ultimate comfort food! I feel at home whenever I taste this delicious pie! I got this recipe from my aunt. Now, allow me to share it with you as well! Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
8 oz. sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp dried basil
12 oz. shredded cheese (I used both Mozzarella and Swiss)
4 Eggs, beaten
4 tbsp butter
2 large zucchinis, sliced very thinly (about 4 c)
1 tsp dried oregano
2 ears of sweet corn
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 of a yellow onion, diced
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Place a deep skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the zucchini, mushrooms, and onions. Sauté until soft.
5. Add the sliced corn kernels, then cook for about 5 to 10 minutes or until done. Remove the skillet from the stove and allow the mixture to cool.
6. Add the cheese, basil, beaten eggs, salt, and oregano. Stir until well blended.
7. Apply cooking spray to a 9-inch pie pan.
8. Add the corn mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
9. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
10. Cover the pan with aluminium foil.
11. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
12. Remove the foil cover, then bake for another 5 minutes.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Slice into even servings.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Calories Per Serving: 235
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!