Yield: 4 Servings
Meat, cheese, salsa, and a lot more made this Taco Quiche the ultimate comfort food! Ready in just an hour or so, this recipe is a must-try! It can yield up to four servings! The best thing about this is that you can make it the night before and serve it in the morning! A quick and easy recipe that you will surely enjoy preparing. Try it now. Enjoy!
1 (9-inch) deep-dish frozen pie crust
1 c milk
½ c shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons sour cream
3 large Eggs
½ c salsa
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
½ pound ground beef
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated grease.
4. Add the taco seasoning and salsa. Stir and cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Transfer the beef mixture to the pie crust and spread it at the bottom.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of the meat layer.
7. In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, eggs, and milk. Whisk until well blended.
8. Pour the mixture on top of the egg mixture layer.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for an hour or until done.
10. Remove the quiche from the oven and let it cool at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use ground turkey instead of ground beef.
You can add corn, onions, black beans, or green pepper if you wish.
Make sure to cover the sides of the quiche if gets too brown.
You can make this quiche the night before just place it inside the fridge overnight.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge or freezer.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!