Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This Taco Spaghetti is my ultimate comfort food! I am so excited to share this recipe with you because I know everyone is going to love it! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Enjoy!
8 ounces spaghetti
1¼ lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 (1-ounces) package taco seasoning
⅔ c water
1 (10.75-ounces) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10-ounces) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chillies undrained
1 (8-ounces) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
1½ c shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×9-inch baking pan.
3. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add the ground beef and cook until brown. Discard any excess grease.
6. Add water and taco seasoning. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
7. Add the Velveeta, Rotel tomatoes, and soup. Stir until well mixed.
8. Turn the heat down to low and cook for a few minutes until the cheese has melted completely.
9. Add the spaghetti and toss until well combined.
10. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
11. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheddar cheese on top.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!