Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 43 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
These heavenly treats are not only very delicious but they are also very easy to cook! In less than an hour, you will surely enjoy these stuffed bell peppers! Feel free to add more ingredients if you want. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
4 medium green peppers, halved
1.5-pound ground beef, browned
1 packet taco seasoning mix, or seeking good eats homemade taco seasoning recipe
3/4 c water
1-1/2 c cheddar cheese
1 c sour cream
1/2 c salsa
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Slice the washed peppers into two and discard the seeds.
3. Add the sliced peppers into a casserole dish, then add 1/4 cup of water.
4. Cover the casserole dish and place it inside the microwave. Heat for about 10 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
7. Add water and taco seasoning. Stir until well combined.
8. Add salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and sour cream. Stir until well blended and cook for a few more minutes.
9. Apply cooking spray in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
10. Transfer the cooked peppers into the prepared baking dish and arrange them on the bottom.
11. Stuff each pepper with the meat mixture.
12. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over each stuffed pepper.
13. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
14. Place the stuffed peppers inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
15. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to check the peppers from time to time. You don’t want very soft peppers.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 219 | TOTAL FAT: 15.5g | CHOLESTEROL: 39mg | SODIUM: 316mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 7.6g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.9g | FIBER: 1.7g | SUGAR: 2g | PROTEIN: 12g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!