Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 60 Rolls
These heavenly treats will surely make your day extra special! A big thanks to my dear friend, Janine, for this! You need to give this recipe a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients and tweak the recipe to your liking! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, these roll-ups are the best party food ever! Just last week, I had friends over and they were so happy about these delicious treats. I am sure that you will be too. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
6 Burrito sized flour tortillas
8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
4 ounces Sour cream
2 tbsp taco seasoning
1/3 c Taco sauce
1 1/2 c shredded Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 c cooked and shredded chicken
1/3 c Cilantro, finely chopped
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the sour cream and cream cheese. Stir until well combined.
2. Add the taco sauce and taco seasoning, then stir again until well combined.
3. Add shredded chicken, cilantro, and cheddar cheese. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add about 1/6 of the filling over each tortilla and spread it evenly.
5. Repeat the process to the rest of the ingredients.
6. Cover everything with plastic wrap.
7. Place them inside the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours.
8. Slice into even pieces.
9. Serve and enjoy!
1. Feel free to put it inside the fridge overnight.
2. I tried adding crumbled sausage instead of shredded chicken and it was so good as well!
3. To make your taco sauce, just mix all of these ingredients. Garlic, powder, vinegar, water, tomato sauce, onion powder, cumin, chilli powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, sugar, and garlic salt.
CALORIES: 82 | TOTAL FAT: 5g | SATURATED FAT: 2g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 2g | CHOLESTEROL: 13mg | SODIUM: 178mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 7g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 1g | PROTEIN: 4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!