You will no longer worry about those ripped bananas sitting on your counter thanks to these healthy 3 ingredients Banana Oatmeal Cookies, it is a super healthy and delicious yet easy recipe.
HEALTHY 3-INGREDIENT BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
Unlike the usual cookies, these banana oatmeal cookies are best eaten right after being taken out of the oven. They can be eaten as a healthy snack or dessert or even as breakfast, they are chewy and very tasty.
These banana oatmeal cookies are very chewy and soft, they can be your new favourite snacks, it is best to enjoy them right out of the oven. To make the recipe even easier for you you can make it into a 2-ingredient cookie, using just the oatmeal and bananas, but we recommend adding nuts such as walnuts. Walnuts are an excellent source of several vitamins and minerals. These include copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese, and vitamin E.
These cookies taste best when you use ripe bananas since they become sweeter. You can get creative with this recipe and add your favourite ingredients such as cinnamon, almonds, raisins and more.
Our favourite thing about these cookies is that they are egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
- The riper the bananas the better, since we are not adding any sugar to the recipe.
- the leftovers cookies can be frozen. then heated in the microwave before eating.
- Add a dash of salt to enhance the flavour.
- Check labels for gluten-free.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
HEALTHY BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
- 2 Ripe bananas Mashed
- 1 cup Uncooked oats
- 1/4 cup Crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray
- In a bowl, mash the bananas then add the oatmeal then fold in the walnuts and combine all.
- Place approximately 16 cookies on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.