Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This incredible recipe is what you are looking for today! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon butter
1/3 c diced onion
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon garlic salt
pinch salt and pepper
1/2 c sour cream
1 – 10.5 ounces can condense cream of chicken soup
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c milk
1 – 28 ounces bag frozen tater tots
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
3. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the onions and saute until caramelized.
6. Add the ground beef and cook until brown. Discard any excess grease.
7. Transfer the browned meat into a large mixing bowl.
8. Add the shredded cheese, milk, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
9. Transfer the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and spread it evenly.
10. Spread the tater tots over the mixture.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 533 | TOTAL FAT: 33g | SATURATED FAT: 13g | TRANS FAT: 1g | UNSATURATED FAT: 17g | CHOLESTEROL: 91mg | SODIUM: 1177mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 33g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 2g | PROTEIN: 26g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!