Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make this all the time! Now, I get to share it with you which is awesome because I believe that everyone must taste how delicious this breakfast casserole is! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
2 pounds hot breakfast sausage
1 (30-32ounces) bag frozen tater tots
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1-1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c mozzarella cheese
2 c milk
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the sausage, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the brown sausage, cheeses, and tater tots. Toss until well combined.
6. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
7. In another mixing bowl, add the eggs, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the tater tots mixture. Stir until just mixed.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Place it inside the fridge, covered if you are going to bake it later in the day.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!