Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
These delicious pork chops will surely make your day extra special! Serve them over rice or noodles and you have yourself a meal to remember! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
3 cups water
2 cups ice cubes
1/4 cup Kosher salt
1/4 cup sugar
6 bone-in pork chops
1 Egg, beaten with a little water to make an egg wash
Italian bread crumbs
vegetable or canola oil
1/2 large onion, sliced thin
2 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the brine. Stir until well mixed.
2. Add the pork chops and cover the bowl. Place it inside the fridge to marinate for about 4 hours.
3. Remove the pork chops from the bowl and use paper towels to pat them dry.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the egg and water. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Add the pork chops and coat them well.
6. Coat the pork chops again with the Italian bread crumbs.
7. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
8. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
9. Add the pork chops and fry each side for 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
10. Remove the pork chops from the skillet onto a clean plate.
11. In the same skillet, add the onions and sauté until translucent.
12. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
13. Add white wine and chicken broth. Stir until well mixed.
14. Add the seasonings and stir again until well mixed.
15. Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
16. Put the pork chops back to the skillet and cover. Cook for another 20 minutes over low heat.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!