Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Rest Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Tender meat coated with Honey Garlic Glaze, well, what’s not to love? Perfect for any occasion, this recipe is surely a must-try!
FOR THE PORK LOIN
1 tsp olive oil
3-3 lbs. pork loin
FOR THE SPICE RUB
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp sweet paprika
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 tsp garlic powder
FOR THE HONEY GARLIC GLAZE
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp low-sodium, gluten-free soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c honey
FOR THE VEGETABLES
1 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeds cleaned out, and cut into 1-inch cubes (you can also buy pre-cut butternut squash)
1 lb brussels sprouts, cut in half
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F
2. Line with foil a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Use paper towels to pat dry the pork loin.
4. Add onion powder, paprika, rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme into a small bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Apply cooking spray to the pork loin.
6. Sprinkle the rub mixture over the pork, then rub it until well coated.
7. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
8. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
9. Add the pork loin, then sear each side for 3 to 5 minutes or until brown. Move onto the baking sheet with the fatty side facing upwards.
10. Add soy sauce, garlic, oil, honey, and mustard into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Set aside 2 tbsp of the mixture for later use.
11. Brush the rest of the mixture over the pork loin.
12. Place the pork loin inside the preheated oven and roast for about 25 minutes or until done.
13. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil and the reserved honey mixture over the veggies, then toss until well coated.
14. Scatter the veggies around the pork.
15. Cover with foil, then roast for another 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
16. Remove from the oven and allow the pork and veggies to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Fat 11g 17% | Saturated Fat 3g 15% | Cholesterol 107mg 36% | Sodium 322mg 13% | Potassium 1089mg 31% | Carbohydrates 22g 7% | Fiber 4g 16% | Sugar 11g 12% | Protein 41g 82% | Vitamin A 6578IU 132% | Vitamin C 61mg 74% | Calcium 62mg 6% | Iron 2mg 11%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!