Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are craving a juicy and crispy chicken today, then, you have got to give this one a try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so just have to follow them and you are good to go! Every bite of this Tender Italian Baked Chicken will surely make your day! As perfect as this recipe is, feel free to add more ingredients though. I am sure you can do a lot to take this very basic recipe to the next level! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to prepare and cook! Have a beautiful day, friends. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
¾ c mayonnaise
½ c grated Parmesan cheese
¾ tsp garlic powder
¾ c Italian seasoned bread crumbs
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 220 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
3. In another mixing bowl, add the bread crumbs.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the cheese mixture, then into the bowl with the bread crumbs. Make sure to coat each generously.
5. Place the coated chicken breasts onto a baking sheet and arrange them. Make sure to leave a space between each chicken breast.
6. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken breasts for about 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 553.9 | Protein: 31.8g 64% | Carbohydrates: 17.1g 6% | Dietary Fiber: 0.8g 3% | Sugars: 1.4g | Fat: 39.6g 61% | Saturated Fat: 7.4g 37% | Cholesterol: 91.6mg 31% | Vitamin A Iu: 176.3IU 4% | Niacin Equivalents: 16.5mg 127% | Vitamin B6: 0.7mg 46% | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Folate: 6.2mcg 2% | Calcium: 156.1mg 16% | 1Iron: 2.1mg 12% | Magnesium: 27.4mg 10% | Potassium: 225.4mg 6% | Sodium: 768.3mg 31% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 6% | Calories From Fat: 356
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!