Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Additional Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 2 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
A big thanks to my dear friend, Annie, for this awesome recipe! I am so happy right now and it is because of this simple yet delicious treat! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
1 tbsp confectioners’ sugar
¾ c white sugar
¼ c melted butter
¼ c sour cream
⅓ c milk
1 ⅔ c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 ¼ c frozen blueberries
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. Grate the lemon and place the zest onto a clean plate.
4. Slice the lemon into two, then squeeze it into a cup.
5. In a small mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 tsp of lemon zest. Stir until well blended.
6. In a large mixing bowl, add melted butter, eggs, white sugar, the rest of the juice and zest, and sour cream. Stir until well combined.
7. Add milk and stir until well blended.
8. In another mixing bowl, add baking powder, flour, and salt. Whisk until well mixed. Reserve 3 tbsp of the mixture for later use.
9. Create a small well in the middle of the flour mixture, then add milk. Use your hands to mix everything until firm.
10. Coat each frozen blueberries with the reserved flour mixture.
11. Add the blueberries into the batter and mix until well incorporated.
12. Transfer the batter into the prepared and spread it evenly.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
14. Remove from the oven and use a fork to poke small holes on top of the loaf.
15. Allow it to cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
16. Serve warm and enjoy!
Protein: 3.4g 7% | Carbohydrates: 30.1g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 1.3g 5% | Sugars: 14.9g | Fat: 6.1g 9% | Saturated Fat: 3.4g 17% | Cholesterol: 43.8mg 15% | Vitamin A Iu: 212.8IU 4% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.8mg 14% | Vitamin C: 7.4mg 12% | Folate: 38.5mcg 10% | Calcium: 73.6mg 7% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 8.3mg 3% | Potassium: 70.1mg 2% | Sodium: 174.7mg 7% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 16% | Calories From Fat: 54.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!