Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Additional Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 2 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I love how perfect this Tender Sour Cream Blueberry Lemon Loaf is! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! One bite of this luscious heavenly treat will surely make you very satisfied! Serve it warm with a nice hot coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember! Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 tbsp confectioners’ sugar
¾ c white sugar
¼ c melted butter
¼ c sour cream
⅓ c milk
1 ⅔ c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 ¼ c frozen blueberries
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. Grate the lemon zest and place them on a clean plate.
4. Slice the lemon into two, then squeeze them.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the lemon zest, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and confectioners’ sugar. Whisk until well blended.
6. In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, melted butter, white sugar, the rest of the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sour cream. Whisk until well combined.
7. Add the milk and stir until well blended.
8. In another large mixing bowl, add baking powder, salt, and flour. Whisk until well mixed. Reserve 3 tbsp of the mixture.
9. Create a small well in the middle, then add milk. Stir until well mixed.
10. Coat the frozen blueberries with the reserved flour mixture.
11. Add the coated blueberries into the batter. Stir until well mixed.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and use a fork to poke small holes on top.
14. Spread the topping over and make sure to fill each hole with it.
15. Let the cake cool completely for about 10 minutes.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 183.9 | Protein: 3.4g 7% | Carbohydrates: 30.1g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 1.3g 5% | Sugars: 14.9g | Fat: 6.1g 9% | Saturated Fat: 3.4g 17% | Cholesterol: 43.8mg 15% | Vitamin A Iu: 212.8IU 4% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.8mg 14% | Vitamin C: 7.4mg 12% | Folate: 38.5mcg 10% | Calcium: 73.6mg 7% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 8.3mg 3% | Potassium: 70.1mg 2% | Sodium: 174.7mg 7% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 16% | Calories From Fat: 54.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!