Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Additional Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 18 Servings
This delicious Glazed Cinnamon and Sugar Pecans are your go-to food today, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak the recipe and add more ingredients if you prefer. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! These heavenly treats are the best dessert! My kids could not get enough whenever I make them. I can’t blame them because they really are good! Well, you just have to try them yourself and taste them. Anyway, have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are ill well today! By the way, don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 Egg white
4 tsp water
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1 c white sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
¾ tsp salt
1 lb pecan halves
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 120 degrees C or 250 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the egg and beat until creamy.
4. Add vanilla and water. Whisk until well blended.
5. Add cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
6. Add the pecans and stir until well combined.
7. Transfer the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and roast for 1 hour. Make sure to stir every 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the pecans to cool for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 220.9 | Protein: 2.5g 5% | Carbohydrates: 14.9g 5% | Dietary Fiber: 2.6g 10% | Sugars: 12.2g | Fat: 18.2g 28% | Saturated Fat: 1.6g 8% | Vitamin A Iu: 14.9IU | Niacin Equivalents: 0.7mg 6% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 3% | Vitamin C: 0.3mg 1% | Folate: 5.6mcg 1% | Calcium: 20.6mg 2% | Iron: 0.7mg 4% | Magnesium: 31mg 11% | Potassium: 108.8mg 3% | Sodium: 100.1mg 4% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 17% | Calories From Fat: 163.4
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!