Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This delicious Thai dish will surely satisfy all of your cravings! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Serve it over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. By the way, if you want it to be spicy, try adding chilli oil or chilli powder. Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 tsp coconut oil or light flavoured olive oil
1 pound skirt steak cut against the grain into very thin strips
1 pound green beans trimmed
3-inch piece of ginger about 1/4 cup peeled and cut into very thin matchsticks
4 cloves garlic minced
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce
1/2 c fresh basil leaves roughly chopped, plus more for topping
cooked rice for serving
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the steak and sear each side for 4 minutes or until brown. Remove and transfer it to a clean plate.
4. In the same skillet, add green beans, garlic, and ginger. Saute until aromatic.
5. Add water and stir until well mixed. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the lid, then stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Put the beef strips back to the skillet and toss until well combined.
8. Add basil and fish sauce. Stir until well blended.
9. Remove from the heat and garnish with more parsley.
10. Serve over rice and enjoy!
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 789mg | Potassium: 638mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 940IU | Vitamin C: 15.6mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!