Yield: 4 Servings
All you need for the perfect dish are three ingredients! Yes, you read it right! These Crockpot Ribs will be the best decision you will ever make today! If you have time to spare before lunch or dinner, then this is the recipe to go for! I can’t count how many times I made these delicious ribs! They have always been my comfort food! Aside from the delicious flavors, these ribs are very easy to cook as well. All you need is a slow cooker to do all the work for you! After 6 or 8 hours, they are ready for serving! Pretty easy, right? Anyway, serve these ribs with rice, baked potatoes, or mixed veggies, and you have yourself a meal to remember! By the way, I like to eat these ribs with an iced cold beer! Try it and thank me later!
Slow cooker recipes are the best! They are hassle-free and you don’t need to exert a lot of effort to make a good-tasting dish!
12 oz. of Dr Pepper
1 heaping c of BBQ sauce
1 rack of baby back pork ribs
1. Use a knife to remove the sinew from the ribs and discard it.
2. Slice the ribs into smaller cuts to fit in the slow cooker.
3. Add the ribs into the slow cooker and arrange them in a single layer.
4. Add the BBQ sauce and Dr Pepper on top of the ribs.
5. Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 6 to 8 hours on a low setting. When the meat falls off the ribs, they are good to go!
6. Serve right away and enjoy!
Feel free to drizzle more BBQ sauce on top if you like.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!