Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe just became my favourite! The delicious cheesy taste of this Cheeseburger Soup is superb! Every bowl will surely make you very satisfied! Add a generous amount of cheese and bacon. Just do it and thank me later! Okay, enough with these words. It is time to go to your kitchen and start preparing all the ingredients. Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2 c potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 carrots, peeled and grated
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 ½ c water
1 tbsp beef bouillon granules (about 4 cubes)
½ tsp salt
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
2 ½ c milk (divided use)
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
8 ounces Velveeta, cubed
½ pound bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the ground beef and cook until brown. Discard accumulated fat.
3. Add the potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, water, beef cubes, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Turn the heat to medium and simmer for a few minutes until the potatoes are fork-tender.
5. Add 2 cups of milk and ground beef. Stir until well mixed.
6. Mix 1/2 cup of milk and flour, then pour it slowly into the soup. Stir continuously until well blended.
7. Allow the mixture to boil and cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Turn the heat down to low and add the cheese. Stir until well blended and melted completely.
9. Remove from the heat and sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 568kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 1363mg | Potassium: 925mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3947IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!