Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins| Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Indeed, the best Cheeseburger Soup ever! This recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! The creamy sauce alone will surely make you very satisfied today let alone the potatoes and ground beef! A big thanks to my cousin for recommending this recipe. Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 c potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 carrots, peeled and grated
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 ½ c water
1 tbsp beef bouillon granules (about 4 cubes)
½ tsp salt
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
2 ½ c milk (divided use)
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
8 ounces Velveeta, cubed
½ pound bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
3. In the same pan with the ground beef, add the potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, water, and beef cubes. Stir until just mixed.
4. Let the mixture boil, then turn the heat down to low. Simmer for a few minutes until the potatoes are fork-tender.
5. Add 1/2 of the milk and stir until well combined.
6. Mix the rest of the milk with flour, then pour it into the skillet. Stir until well blended.
7. Let the mixture boil again and allow the sauce to become thick.
8. Add the cheese and stir until melted completely.
9. Ladle into serving bowls.
10. Garnish each serving with freshly chopped herbs and crumbled bacon.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 568kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 1363mg | Potassium: 925mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3947IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!