Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Breakfast is not complete for me without this delicious French Toast! Since I was little, I have always eaten this for breakfast. My mom made sure of that! Now, I do the same thing for my kids. They love this too! They could not get enough of this delicious treat! I am sure that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy this spectacular taste! In just 20 minutes, you can have the perfect thing to go with your scrambled eggs! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. What are you waiting for? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Enjoy!
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
4 large Eggs
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
8 ounces (8 slices) of Brioche bread
A pinch of salt
dash of cinnamon* optional*
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1. Evenly slice the bread.
2. Add heavy whipping cream, eggs, salt, sugar, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
3. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
4. Add canola oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Coat each bread slice with the egg mixture. Shake off any excess.
6. Add the bread slices into the hot pan, then cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer them onto a clean plate and repeat the process with the rest of the bread slices.
7. Serve immediately with your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
Calories: 359 kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 276mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 890IU | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!