Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I know you probably have a recipe for toasted bread, but this one is what I consider the holy grail for them all! It is simply the best and you shouldn’t waste another minute without having it! Serve this French Toast with your favorite toppings, butter, maple syrup, etc, and your favorite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a breakfast to remember. Enjoy!
4 large Eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon brown sugar
A pinch of salt
8 ounces (8 slices) of Brioche bread
dash of cinnamon, optional
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1. Slice the bread into pieces, then add them to a clean plate. Set them aside.
2. Add sugar, heavy whipping cream, salt, eggs, and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
3. Put a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add a few tbsp of canola oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add each slice of bread into the bowl with the egg mixture, then toss until well soaked.
6. Add the soaked bread slices into the hot pan, then cook each side for about 3 to 4 minutes or until they become golden brown.
7. Transfer the toasted bread slices onto a clean plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the bread slices until everything is toasted.
8. Serve immediately with your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
I always use high-quality bread for this recipe. I suggest you do as well.
Heavy whipping cream gives a nice texture to the bread. I suggest you use it.
To make this a complete meal, try serving it with scrambled eggs and bacon. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones.
Calories: 359 kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 276mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 890IU | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!