Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe speaks for itself! It is the best-fried rice, indeed! I like to serve this with fried pork chop and sunny side up egg. Drizzle a bit of ketchup on top, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Pretty much anything fried will go perfectly well with this delicious fried rice! I know that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to it if you wish. Anyway, have a beautiful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 c cooked brown or white rice
1 c frozen peas and diced carrots
1 egg – whisked
⅓ c soy sauce
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp chilli powder
½ tsp ground ginger – (optional)
3 green onions – diced
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the vegetables and saute for a few minutes.
4. Move the vegetables on one side of the skillet, then add the egg in the middle. Cook and scramble. Stir everything until well combined.
5. Add the rice and soy sauce. Toss until well combined. Cook for about 6 minutes or until the rice is a bit toasted.
6. Add the rest of the seasonings and stir until well mixed.
7. Remove the skillet from the heat, then add the green onions on top of the rice.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to five days.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 571mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1766 IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!