Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The best side dish you will serve today is these Seasoned Roasted Cauliflowers! You will appreciate the crispy texture and amazing taste of these heavenly treats! In less than an hour, you will surely enjoy them! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! I always serve them with steak or fried dishes.
¼ tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp onion powder
1 ½ tsp paprika
¼ tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 head cauliflower
1 tsp salt
¼ c olive oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
3. Rinse the cauliflower with water, then slice it into pieces. Add them to a large mixing bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil on top of the cauliflower florets.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning over the florets, then toss until well coated.
6. Transfer the cauliflower florets onto the prepared cookie sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
7. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy. Make sure to stir twice during the cooking process.
8. Remove them from the oven, then sprinkle more salt and pepper if needed.
9. Serve right away and enjoy!
You can skip the parchment paper if you wish. I just line the cookie sheet with it because it is easier to clean.
Feel free to add chili powder, more paprika, or Italian seasoning for this recipe.
You can use frozen cauliflower florets for this recipe as well. They take more time to cook, but they taste the same.
Calories 164 | Calories from Fat 126 | Fat 14g22% | Saturated Fat 1g6% | Sodium 629mg27% | Potassium 464mg13% | Carbohydrates 8g3% | Fiber 3g13% | Sugar 2g2% | Protein 3g6% | Vitamin A 405IU8% | Vitamin C 69.3 mg84% | Calcium 36mg4% | Iron 1.2 mg7%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!