Yield: 8 Muffins
The taste of strawberries in each bite of these muffins is insanely delicious! The name of this recipe speaks for itself. It is indeed The Best Strawberry Yogurt Muffins! I got this recipe a couple of months ago, and I fell in love with it instantly! With these basic ingredients, you can have the most beautiful and delicious muffins ever! Just follow these easy steps for they will guide you to perfection! Invite your friends over and surprise them with these heavenly treats. Enjoy!
1/2 c yoghurt (I used unsweetened, but any will work!)
1 c strawberries, chopped about the size of blueberries (you can use frozen if you must)
1/3 c milk
1 large Egg
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
2/3 c white sugar
About 1 tbsp white sugar for the top (optional)
1/2 c vegetable oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a muffin tin, then line it with muffin liners.
3. In a mixing bowl, add milk, egg, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until well blended.
4. Add salt, baking powder, and flour. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Add the yoghurt, then stir until well combined.
6. Add the chopped strawberries, then stir until well incorporated.
7. Fill the muffin tin with the batter.
8. Sprinkle a bit of sugar over each muffin.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
10. Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!