Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
With incredible flavors, this Tater Tot Casserole is one to try! My family loves this so much that’s why I always make sure to cook it once a week, particularly on weekends! This casserole is a total family meal that everyone is going to enjoy! It is ready in just 45 minutes, how awesome is that? Try this recipe now!
2 cloves garlic, minced
10.75 ounces can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
15 ounces can of green beans, drained
1/2 onion, diced
2 c frozen tater tots
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1-pound lean ground beef (the leaner the better)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9-inch baking dish.
3. Put a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Remove any accumulated grease.
5. Add the onions, then sauté for a few minutes until soft.
6. Add the garlic, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
7. Add the Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt. Stir until well blended.
8. Remove the skillet from the heat, then transfer the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
9. Add green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and cheddar cheese over the meat mixture and spread them evenly.
10. Scatter the tater tots on top.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes or until done.
12. Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Calories: 420 kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 859mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 13.2mg | Calcium: 321mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!