Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
Oh, my! I didn’t think this Coconut Custard Pie would be this good! I am so impressed with how it turned out. From a very simple recipe to a delicious treat, it doesn’t get any better than that! I got this recipe from the internet and I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to this if you wish. Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping. In just about 35 minutes, you will surely have the best pie ever! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1/2 cup Bisquick or gluten-free Bisquick one c of Bisquick can be substituted by a mix of one c of flour, 1½ tsp of baking powder, ½ tsp of salt, and 1 tbsp of oil or melted butter.
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups milk
1 cup coconut, flaked
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon butter, softened
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Brush with melted butter a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Add the Bisquick, sugar, egg, milk, coconut, butter, and vanilla. Stir everything until well mixed.
4. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
5. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
6. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!