INGREDIENTS (FOR 8 PEOPLE)
1/3 cup of sugar
1/8 cup of butter
3.3 oz of milk
1/2 cup of flour
1 pack of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
Preparation Invisible apple cake
– In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar to blanch.
– Add the melted butter and milk, mix.
– Add the flour, yeast and sifted salt mixture, mix.
– Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices using a mandolin.
– Add to the previous mixture quickly.
– Pour the preparation into a buttered mould
– Cook 40min at 350 °F.
– Let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!