This is my newly discovered recipe! This Insane Bacon Sushi Is Every Carnivore’s Dream will surely satisfy all your cravings today, I’m telling you! I got this recipe last week and I fell in love with it instantly! Now, allow me to share it with you! Everyone deserves to taste how insanely delicious this is! Well, you just have to try and taste it yourself! Just follow these easy steps, and you are good to go! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to this recipe if you think it lacks something. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
12 Slices of Bacon
2 Sticks of Emmental-type cheeses
500g Minced beef
1. Prepare the grill and preheat to about 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2. Lay 6 bacon slices onto a sushi rolling mat and arrange them in a single layer.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the minced beef and BBQ rub. Use your clean hands to mix everything until well blended.
4. Add the seasoned minced beef over the bacon slices, then spread it evenly.
5. Add a cheese stick to the bottom side of the meat, then roll it from end to end.
6. Place the rolls over the preheated grill and cook for 35 minutes or until done.
7. Brush the rolls with BBQ sauce and grill for 10 more minutes.
8. Glaze and grill for another 5 minutes.
9. Transfer onto a clean plate and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature to incorporate all the flavours.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!