Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This dish is what I call food for the soul! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. By the way, you can add cheese if you want. I have tried it before it was so good! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today. Enjoy!
1 lb ground beef
1 (15 oz) can sweet corn, drained
1 c mild, chunky salsa
¼ c sliced black olives
3 ½ c cooked egg noodles
1 (15.25 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
¼ c taco sauce
1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning mix
½ c tomato sauce
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 165 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until brown. Drain any excess grease. Remove from the heat.
4. Transfer the cooked beef into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. Add the salsa, corn, cooked noodles, beans, olives, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, and taco sauce. Stir until well combined.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 663.5 | Protein: 34.4g 69% | Carbohydrates: 84.7g 27% | Dietary Fiber: 12g 48% | Sugars: 8.5g | Fat: 21.8g 34% | Saturated Fat: 7.4g 37% | Cholesterol: 108.7mg 36% | Vitamin A Iu: 408.1IU 8% | Niacin Equivalents: 12.3mg 94% | Vitamin B6: 0.5mg 29% | Vitamin C: 4.2mg 7% | Folate: 175.8mcg 44% | Calcium: 92mg 9% | Iron: 7.1mg 39% | Magnesium: 71.9mg 26% | Potassium: 662.4mg 19% | Sodium: 1960.2mg 78% | Thiamin: 0.5mg 48% | Calories From Fat: 196.1
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!